We are looking forward to celebrating Professor Caro McCaw's promotion at her Inaugural Professorial Event in Dunedin on 7 June. You are most welcome to join us. Please click here for more details and to register.
Then on 29 and 30 June we are hosting a Teaching Excellence Symposium, in Dunedin and online. Please register by 21 June if you would like to attend.
We are also pleased to announce that the scope of Relevant Research is changing to an OPSITARA publication, reflecting our closer relationship with our colleagues at Southern Institute of Technology (SIT) and Ara Institute of Canterbury in the southern region of Te Pūkenga. The acronym OPSITARA has been used for several years already for our combined annual research symposium. We hope you enjoy reading more about the research by kaimahi (staff) and ākonga (learners) across the greater region.
- Caring for older adults (Victoria Munro at OP, Fiona Soper and Michelle Eleno at SIT, and Janice Groube at Ara)
- Bold and bright (Communication Design learner at OP)
- Onwards and upwards (Mike Keppel at OP)
- Learning disabled theatre (Tony McCaffrey at Ara)
- In the dogbox (Product Design learner at OP)
- Object lessons (Michael Greaves at OP)
- Twin Peaks (postgraduate Sports learners at OP)
- Wine fermentation (Jonathan Muhl at SIT)
- An excellent adventure (Claire Goode at OP)
- Transient workers' health (Nursing learners at OP)
- The Power That Flows Through Us (Jon Wilson at OP)
Published on 31 May 2023
Orderdate: 31 May 2023
Expiry: 30 Jun 2023