Research at the School of Architecture refers to a wide variety of activities conducted by both staff and students. This activity involves:
- the generation of new knowledge;
- the application of existing knowledge in novel or useful ways; and
- the integration of knowledge through inter-disciplinary work.
The School of Architecture researches a number of topics that are highly relevant to the architecture discourse and industry.
- Architecture Pedagogy
- Te Hononga & Māori Housing
- Art & Culture
- Environment & Sustainability
- Conservation & Heritage
- Social Topics
- Technology & Fabrication
- Urban Fabric