The Dunedin School of Art Gallery
Experience fresh, vibrant, contemporary art in Dunedin.
A visit to the Dunedin School of Art Gallery is a visual feast. Whether you are embarking on a career as an artist, thinking about studying the visual arts or want to see what artistic talent Dunedin has to offer – the Dunedin School of Art Gallery welcomes you to view our upcoming exhibitions.
The Dunedin School of Art Gallery:
- showcases the talent of our undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as past students, academic staff, and other schools within Otago Polytechnic
- has a continuous programme of events scheduled throughout the year
- operates as a teaching space for Dunedin School of Art students
- gives our students the opportunity to present their work professionally, both to fellow students and the public
- allows our students to engage with the work of other artists and groups.
Dunedin School of Art Gallery Opening Times
- The Gallery is open to the public during the school year.
- Student Exhibitions are open to the public 10.00am to 4.00pm – Monday to Friday during Semesters 1 and 2. The Gallery is not open during school holiday periods. Please check Gallery schedule for current exhibitions.
Although the Gallery is not a commercial space, at the end of each year, final-year students exhibit their works at SITE, and many works are available for sale.
Explore and experience Dunedin School of Art Gallery.
Coming up in the Gallery 2022
Documentation of exhibitions will be shown in our online flickr gallery the week following exhibitions.
|27 September - 30 September||Emily Crossen
|1 November - 5 November||
Night Class Exhibition
19 November - 21 November
5 December - 9 December