- You must complete the EWRB pre-course work prior to the class starting and provide evidence that you’ve done this. Visit https://www.ewrb.govt.nz/for-registered-electrical-workers/your-licence/competence-programme-for-electrical-workers/.
- You’ll also need to provide your electrical registration class at the time of enrolment.
Please note: There’s a maximum of 12 places per course.
This is the Electrical Workers Registration Board refresher training (ET901001 EWRB Competence).
During this course, you will:
- get a basic first aid and CPR refresher
- be given an update on any relevant current electrical issues by the facilitator
- complete a written assessment, made up of 10 questions. This is 'open book' - you can take reference material in with you to use during the assessment
- do a practical testing exercise.
Please bring the following material with you:
- Safety glasses
- Test equipment
This course will run in A block on Forth Street. Check our campus map here.
If you have any questions, please email AlliedTrades@op.ac.nz