Hospitality and hotel management
You will learn how to manage hotels, motels, restaurants, or cafés in a junior supervisor role.
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management (Level 5)
- 32 weeks full-time; part-time not available
- Level 5
- Starts February
- Apply by 30 November. Late applications are accepted based on availability of places.
Want to work in a hospitality management role? This programme will enable you to gain the skills and attributes you need to tackle junior/trainee, supervisor or team leader roles across a range of hospitality sectors such as restaurants, bars, cafés, accommodation/hotels or catering.
OSTC Hospitality (Level 2)
- Starts anytime
- Apply anytime
If you consider yourself a bit of a foodie and you like working with people, then Hospitality would be a great industry for you. You’ll be working towards the New Zealand Certificate in Hospitality (Level 2).
Related multidisciplinary programmes
Bachelor of Applied Management
- Dunedin Campus or Auckland International Campus (international students only)
- Three years full-time; six years part-time (part-time only available in Dunedin)
- Level 7
- Starts Dunedin: February and July; Auckland: February, April, July and October
- Apply until start date (Dunedin); anytime (Auckland)
Gain a business degree based in real-world knowledge. As organisations are constantly changing, real-life learning is more relevant than ever. This programme has industry experiences at its centre with case studies and workplace-based or focused assignments. The practical learning doesn’t stop there as you’ll also complete an internship during your third year. This internship will place you within a real-world business where you’ll need to complete a research project as part of your time with the organisation. A shorter work-based learning option is available for those with prior knowledge, skills and experience!