Study our Bachelor of Occupational Therapy degree and have a career that puts people first!
You'll gain high-quality skills and develop your practice ability through a blend of:
- online learning
- face-to-face teaching
- real-life scenarios
- fieldwork placements in a wide range of settings
- interactive group and community experiences.
- Dunedin or Hamilton
- Three years full-time; six years part-time (available after discussion only)
- Level 7
- Starts February (full-time) or July (part-time, two Year One courses only)
- Apply from March for our part-time, July intake
This exciting programme includes fieldwork placements and will lead to registration as an Occupational Therapist in New Zealand. It is also recognised by the World Federation of Occupational Therapists. Our July intake is part-time only and two courses are available - Building Cultural Competence, and Human Mind and Behaviour. You will then complete the remaining Year One courses from February next year.
Don't meet the entry requirements for the Bachelor of Occupational Therapy?
This programme offers the perfect solution as it will help you to bridge the gap! Gain confidence, study skills and knowledge in a supportive environment with the guidance and advice from experienced teachers, and benefit from the blended, flexible delivery format, allowing you to fit study around other commitments.