Youth Guarantee Fees Scheme
Rather be at work than at school? Want to gain practical skills that help you get a job or start your career?
If you’re 16–19 years old and no longer at school, or you’re at school and thinking of leaving, the Youth Guarantee Fees Scheme could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Why choose Youth Guarantee?
- Gain practical skills
- Get access to our learner support services
- Earn a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification
- Make a start on your career, and… oh yeah…
... the scheme is funded, so you get it all for FREE!
What does the funding cover and who is eligible?
The Youth Guarantee Fees Scheme covers your tuition fees and the material and equipment costs of your programme.
You’re eligible for funding if you:
- are a domestic student aged 16 to 19
- are 15 years old when you start the programme and you have an early leaving exemption from your school
- don’t already have (or are not about to have) a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in any subject
How to apply
- Go to the Youth Guarantee programme you want to apply for
- Click the Apply button at the top and complete an application
Please note: Spaces in Youth Guarantee-funded programmes are limited, but we will offer you the funding if it is available and you meet all the criteria. If there is no available Youth Guarantee funding when you apply, we will let you know.