Since the introduction of Te Whare, Te Pūkenga intranet, more information is available than ever before about our people, projects and progress across the network. Tūhono remains our go to for Otago Polytechnic news stories, people updates, events, and reminders.
To help you navigate the channels now available to keep you up to date with Otago Polytechnic and Te Pūkenga announcements and information, take a look at the quick guide below.
Otago Polytechnic – what’s going on in our hood
Leading News – Fortnightly newsletter sent directly to your OP email address and updates on OP activity, announcements, events, and news. Read it to find out:
- A message and update from Jase Tibble, Executive Director
- Kaimahi changes, shout outs and blogs by our kaimahi
- General update on Te Pūkenga
- Great media stories celebrating OP
Tūhono – OP intranet that features news and blogs that include:
- Updates about projects, events, announcements from your fellow kaimahi
- News from our Leadership Team
- Events and activities being held for our kaimahi and ākonga
- Regular People, Culture and Wellbeing information and support
- Day to day notices
Te Pūkenga – across the motu
Te Pūkenga have created great resources and reference material to support our transition and also have in place regular communications to update kaimahi about people and progress, across our network. Spend some time on Te Whare and make it part of your week to check-in.
Ngā Taipitopito - This fortnightly newsletter is sent directly to your OP email address and updates Te Pūkenga kaimahi on mahi across the organisation. Read it to find out:
- Message and update from Peter Winder, Chief Executive
- Organisational design and change programme update and progress
- Sharing details of learning opportunities, national changes, and new initiatives for kaimahi
- New stories and celebrating the wins of our people across the motu
Te Whare –Te Pūkenga intranet accessible by all OP kaimahi to learn more about:
- Te Pūkenga change programme progress
- Meet our new leaders at Te Pūkenga
- Library for previous newsletters, news stories and announcements
- Read all about Te Pūkenga – everything from vision and values to information about governance, the work programme and key project updates.
- Access the wellbeing platform
- Check the meaning of unfamiliar acronyms or words
- Access templates and guidelines – and use them in your mahi
Published on 5 Apr 2023
Orderdate: 5 Apr 2023
Expiry: 5 Apr 2025