Experience the indescribable rush of jumping out of a plane while raising funds for a great cause.
The Cancer Society has partnered with nine skydive companies across Aotearoa to offer you a free skydive when you raise $1000 in May.
Step 1 – Take off for charity
- Sign up to feel the rush today! It only takes a few minutes to create and customise your fundraising page. Sharing your page is super easy too.
- You can sign up as an individual, or as a team (each person must still raise $1,000 to be able to jump).
Step 2 – Go to new heights
- Get your friends and family to sponsor you – raise $1,000 or more to redeem your free jump while creating a future with less cancer.
Step 3 – Jump for cancer
- There are Jump Days you can join or choose your own jump date with any of our nine skydiving partners around Aotearoa!
- When you sign up, you’ll get to choose where you jump and which region you’d like your funds to go to – these don’t have to be the same, they could be at opposite ends of the country!
- If you don’t know where you want to jump yet, that’s totally fine. Your local Cancer Society team can talk you through your options and help you pick the jump site that’s right for you.
Let this be the year you finally tick it off your bucket list, or jump with a new view, all while doing good and giving back.
Published on 16 May 2023
Orderdate: 16 May 2023
Expiry: 16 May 2025