The Teaching Excellence Symposium is being held on Thursday 29 and Friday 30 June here at Otago Polytechnic and we are looking for some extra helpers.
We are running a weaving activity later on Thursday afternoon and would love some extra helpers in the room to assist. For more information about being a helper for this activity please contact Ana.Terry@op.ac.nz
We also require some helpers to facilitate a session. If you are interested then please pop your name on this room facilitators spreadsheet
What will this involve?
- You will need to log in to the room computer with your OP credentials.
- Start up the Teams meeting.
- Look after the presenters (Powerpoints should be shared with us prior, so these will be ready for you), and keep people to time!
- Look after the online people - pass any questions on to presenters.
- Log off at the end of a session.
- Whakawhanaungatanga/ hospitality/ helping people find things
If you are happy to do so, please put your name down (full name please) for a session or two back-to-back sessions.
If you are planning on attending but haven't yet registered, please do so soon (for catering purposes). This is a great opportunity to listen to some great speakers as part of your professional development, best of all is that this symposium is FREE. You can register here
Published on 31 May 2023
Orderdate: 31 May 2023
Expiry: 31 May 2025