30 on-site and 5 study hours per week for 4 weeks (140 hours)
This course enables students to explore the role of the occupational therapist in placement setting(s) and demonstrate emerging professional skills, behaviours and attitudes.
At the successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Discuss the role of the occupational therapist and occupational therapy within the local context.
- Demonstrate the ability to practice occupational therapy at an emergent level* across identified areas of competence within the placement(s) setting.
- Allocation notification to supervisors: 1 May
- Start date: Monday 5 June, however this is a public holiday so student placements can commence 6 June
- Midway assessment: Week beginning 19 June
- Final assessment: by Friday 30 June
- Email completed assessment to firstname.lastname@example.org: By 5 July
Podcast for Fieldwork 1 Supervisors