The Capable NZ difference
The Capable NZ process centres on you and your own career – you’ll reflect on where you’ve come from, where you are now, and where you want to go.
- identify early experiences and influences that have shaped you, and how these relate to your working life
- analyse your work and life experiences and skills, and evaluate your strengths and capabilities
- identify, access and research relevant practice theories, models, tools, frameworks, and reflect on how these might inform and influence your work
- complete in-depth case studies that critically explore and analyse key learning experiences from your work or community life, and align these with academic research
- undertake learning to fill any gaps in your knowledge or experience.
One key point of difference with Capable NZ study is that you complete in-depth case studies to critically analyse learning experiences from your career or community life and consider how these meet the requirements of your chosen qualification.
- You will need approximately five to seven years of skills/knowledge/experience in this field with a specific focus on management and leadership.
- IELTS 6.0 (no band score lower than 5.5) from one test completed in the last two years, or equivalent.
There are no additional costs for this programme.
You will need to spend approximately 20 hours per week on this programme within your current employment.
How to apply
1. If you want to find out a little more about this programme, send us an enquiry and we'll be in touch!
2. If you know that you just want to apply, click on the light blue APPLY button in the top right section of this page and complete our online application form.
This programme is not eligible for Course Related costs through Studylink but it is eligible for a student loan.